Friday, September 17, 2010

Books

I haven't been doing a ton of sewing lately...However I have been doing a lot of reading. A book I finished not to long ago is One Day by David Nicolls. I kept hearing really good reviews about this book that perked my interest. Its already on paperback so you don't have to lug around a heavy hardcover which is a plus. I thought it was a wonderful book and a great idea. The story revolves around college grads Emma & Dexter and what happens for the next 20 years on July 15. Brilliant! I didn't want this book to end!
The book I'm currently reading is I See You Everywhere By Julia Glass. I got this book from the library because I have read her other novel Four Junes and I liked that one. This book is about 2 not very likable sisters that don't really like each other. So what is there to like about this book? Not much...I know sister relationships can be complicated. This book isn't a page turner. I'm trying to hurry through it so I can start Bloodroot By Amy Greene. This book has gotten a lot of praise. This is a debut novel that takes place in Appalachian mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment