Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am reading The Postmistress by Sarah Blake. Don't you just love the cover art?! It takes place in a small New England town and it follows a reporter in London the time before the bombing of Peal Harbor. I am more than half way through but I am not sure if I can finish it. Its such a DOWNER! The book is really getting inside my head because I think about the characters through out the day. I know it is fiction however knowing that people really did suffer makes it real to me. I've promised myself if a book has a review saying "a stunning heartbreaking novel" I will not pick it up! I need to find a book with a little bit of sunshine.





So beautiful

I am nervous to start because I don't want to ruin it.

It's Anna Maria lovely scarf project in Silken Sky. I bought it from her website store. It is approximately 12"x88".







No comments:

Post a Comment