Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Pictures




sign of the times
2011
Every year we do a big family picture with my side of the family. We used to only do a family picture every 4 years. However after my Dad passed away I think we all realized we didn't have recent pictures of him with the family. I always wish we had taken more pictures that Christmas. Now we do it annually. I dread the process but I feel the outcome is SO worth it. This year our family grew 5 people in one day! Instead of trying to fit 16 people in a photography studio we took it outside. My older sister recommended a friend from church that takes pictures for fun. I think she did a great job.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! So true about taking them more often! Sarah I'm so sorry over the loss of your dad, that's a pain I could not imagine. We Look forward to visiting soon, Shirley

    ReplyDelete