Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Getting all mushy...

Like an old married couple...separate beds. They didn't have any Kings.
This weekend the Hubby and I are going to a wedding in San Jose. He is in the wedding party. I am so excited to see him in a tuxedo. We left the boys with my Mother in Law, who is a living Saint! We get 4 days without the boys. It is very strange and silent. I packed 2 books...that's how quiet it is. When we got to our room I flipped on the TV to do some channel surfing. On Cartoon network there was a LEGO movie on and I started watching it. Eek I had to remind myself I could watch something grown up.
We checked in at the hotel and my Hubby said he was going to be right back. I wasn't sure where he was going but he came back with my ALL time favorite drink a Toffee Nut Latte in Venti. It was so sweet of him. I didn't have the heart to tell him I am trying to kick my coffee habit and haven't had coffee in a week. So I am back on the coffee.

1 comment: