Monday, August 27, 2012

My Name is Memory

Dinner for 2
What a great weekend. On Saturday we went to OC to celebrate my Father in Law's birthday. On Sunday my Mom took the boys on a mini rode trip to the mountains. This gave the Hubby and me some much needed alone time. We had In-N-Out and conversation without interruption. I also finished a novel. It was a great Sunday.
"Sometimes love lasts more than a lifetime."
It is funny how some books take months to finish and other books can take less than a week to read. My Name is Memory is an interesting love story. It is written by the same author who wrote the young adult series the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I never read any of those books. This is her adult fiction about reincarnation. It's a love story between 2 souls that spans thousands of years. One soul has a great memory, which is uncommon and the other soul goes from life to life not remembering her past life. The ending really keeps you wanting more! I learned this book was supposed to be the 1st in a trilogy. However there is NO sign of anymore books. I guess the first book didn't make enough money. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I would love to read the next book. Maybe someday it will be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment