Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mamas don't let your daughters grow up to be Snooki...

We can ALL agree Audrey Hepburn was a classy woman. It seems like she had endless style. Audrey didn't get caught up in her own celebrity. She put her fame to good use becoming a UNICEF ambassador. The children's book Just Being Audrey By Margaret Cardillo is a biography with beautiful water colors geared toward elementary school girls. I love this book! It's a reminder to be yourself. I've seen one to many Victoria Secret commercial this week! I feel very strongly that you don't need to act dumb or be trashy to get noticed. I want to send this book to Lindsay Lohan to read while she is in rehab. Just Being Audrey shows little girls that kindness is beautiful. I don't have daughters however I think this book is a great edition to any girl's home library.
Roman Holiday
“Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside.”  Audrey Hepburn

1 comment: