Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Lip Obsession

New season means new look and time to change up my make up routine. Good bye Summer lip gloss and Hello matte lips. I am in LOVE with matte lip pencils! Just about every make up company makes them. From expensive Nars Velvet matte lip pencil to reasonably priced Revlon MatteBalm. I like the ones that you don't need to sharpen. Tarte Lipsurgence has a great minty taste and it is natural. Bite is a high pigment lip pencil that lasts the longest. It is a smaller pencil so it is easier to apply to thin lips. I like Bite in Rhubarb.
Revlon in Sultry
 Revlon is great because you just twist to sharpen.
It isn't matte but I really love Flower sheer lip tint in Airy Orchid. I am sure Flower Beauty will have a matte lip tint soon.    
New Hair
I am wearing Revlon MatteBalm in Standout

No comments:

Post a Comment