Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yesterday was a good day...

Just finished the scooter cozy on the left. The cozy on the right is my favorite everyday cozy. I used one of my Grandmother's old buttons.


Monday was great. I felt so wonderfully productive. Last week I went to the fabric store and the new fabric I got is inspiring me. It made me want to sew. However my productiveness could also be from my heavy rotation of my girls Lily Allen and Florence and the Machine After I got some sewing done I took the boys to the public pool to cool off. It has a fun diving board. I even dove in. It was so strange being able to see under water. It made me so happy to be in the shallow end of the pool with D and being able to see F.W. dive in the deep end. It's the little things right?

No comments:

Post a Comment