Friday, October 21, 2011

Read to me

There is a chill in the air. Fall makes me feel like drinking a latte and reading a good book. I am having a hard time finding a book of fiction that I want to read. I just finished Peg Tyre's book The Trouble with Boys: A Surprising Report Card on our Sons, Their Problems at School and What Parents Can Do. If you have sons I highly recommend this book. It helped me to not feel alone as a parent...that other boys are struggling in school. However it also made me feel like the school system is going to the dogs. Peg Tyre's new book The Good School: How Smart Parents get Their Kids the Education They Deserve sounds good. I want to read that book but I need some brian candy before I start it. I've been looking at the best seller list and nothing has caught my eye. Are there any must reads out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment