Saturday, October 29, 2011

What time is it?

How was your weekend? Here is a peek into mine...

This weekend the dog woke me at 3:45am to be let outside. I let him out and I crawled back into bed. Moments later I hear "Moooooom I need to go to the bathroom." I get out of bed and the bed is already WET! Once you change a child and remake a bed at 4am you know you're not going back to sleep. I laid in bed till 5am waiting for the sandman. He never showed up. So at 5 I slipped out of the house in search of coffee. I left in such a rush that I didn't grab my phone or camera. I hung out at a Starbucks in silence till 6. I figured if I was awake this early I might as well make the most of it. I drove to the Pacific ocean for the sunrise. It was really strange for me to be awake that early on a Saturday. However it was really peaceful. The birds were awake. The sea lions were already making lots of noise. I kept wishing I had my camera!! The sunrise was beautiful because there were a few clouds. I don't want to get woken up again that early anytime soon but it was really nice me time...next time I'll remember my camera!

1 comment: