Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday America

 We spent the 4th of July close to home. We are really lucky because the neighborhood we live in has a great Independence Day celebration. Music, beer garden, bounce house, kettle corn but no fireworks. Everything is SO dry you really can't do fireworks in southern California. I am so glad we didn't go downtown to see the Big Bay Boom because it was a Big Bay Bust. Something went wrong and all the fireworks went off at the same time. The fireworks show was over in 10 seconds. I am glad we stayed home and watched in our PJs.

 Who Who

 Brothers bungee race
The sun never came out for us. On the bright side it was chilly enough to bake. I made Hershey's chocolate 4th of July cupcakes. Not exactly red, white and blue. They look like baby shower cupcakes. This project made me realize I need to get some of that neon food coloring. They tasted great with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment