Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flower Make Up

So as you might have already heard Drew Barrymore has her own make up line called Flower. I've been wanting to check it out. However it is only sold at Wal-Mart and I'm a Target girl. I finally made a "special" trip to Wal-Mart. I'm glad I went because Flower has lots of fun and trendy colors in eyeshadow, Lip gloss and nail polish. I was surprised to see a lot of the lipsticks and glosses were sold out. The Wal-Mart I went to was sold out of the lipstick I wanted. Overall I like Flower make up.
Good news first...
::Her make up is all made in USA, which I LOVE.
::It is reasonably priced.
::Great spectrum of matte lipstick colors
::Flower nail polish goes on easy and looks really good dry

Cons...
::The lid of the nail polish is large. The lid was awkward to hold while painting my nails.
::The color names are not labeled very clearly on the product
:: The BB cream doesn't have sunscreen

No comments:

Post a Comment