Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Luncheon

 First crack at Lemon Bars was ho hum. I used Paula Deen's Lemon Bar recipe. I didn't think they had enough lemon flavor so I added the zest of 1 lemon to the recipe. The 1st batch was under cooked and the second batch was over cooked. So lemon bars are not my specialty...yet. 
 Nice spread with my Lemon Madeleine

Today we had a teacher appreciation luncheon for all the wonderful teachers at our local school. It was a really nice party put together by the PTA. The lunch was held in the school's library. We hide the books by covering the shelves with paper. One of the Moms free hand painted a mural of flowers. It looked splendid. All the teachers got succulents potted in mason jars as door prizes.
Thank you teachers!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment