Monday, July 18, 2011

County Fair

Black Jack the giant steer

Not my proudest Mom Moment! Good thing the fair only comes to town once a year.

Fun House!

Love @ the Midway....Pictures of the 2 of us together are few and far between.

F.W. showing off deep fried Thin Mints. None of us liked those. D getting force feed deep fried Kool-Aid which was delicious!


Better late than never. I meant to share our visit to the County Fair. Somehow it slipped my mind. I LOVE the fair. We go every year. This year we went on a lot more rides since Baby D isn't a baby anymore. Last year D wanted to go on the giant Ferris wheel but there just wasn't enough time. We only went to the fair for half an hour that year because we needed to be at my little sister's wedding rehearsal. He didn't forget this year. I was worried he might freak out when we got to the top. D wanted to go on with just me making me feel extra special. We waited in line for our turn. We get on the ride and there is NO safety belt! Just a loose strap you put over your shoulder. This strap was good for nothing! I start to panic. I just keep envisioning him jumping up from his seat and falling out. I had to keep both hands on his shoulders or I would have had a serious panic attack. Needless to say I didn't get any pictures from the Ferris wheel. Maybe next year??

No comments:

Post a Comment