Thursday, July 7, 2011

July

Look who I ran into on my morning walk! I was kinda freaked out. I knew no one would believe me. Luckily I had my trusty blackberry and got a pic.


Yikes I feel we're "in the trenches" of summer! It's only July and I feel like I've already run out of things to keep the boys busy! I am so tried of refereeing their quarrels. It doesn't help that it has been hot here. Heat and lack of sleep make me a Real grump. I haven't sewn in days. I've had some projects swimming around in my head however I haven't acted on any of them.

July should be a very exciting month. Little D turns 4 and my sister's wedding. Yet today I am not feeling it. This weekend is D's party. I should be putting together goodie bags and making super-hero capes. I am sure my summer blues will fade soon.


BOOK NEWS I finished The Paris Wife By Paula McLain. I really enjoyed this novel. It's about Ernest Hemingway's 1st wife (He had 4!) It takes place in the 20's. Their marriage starts off with so much promise and happiness....yet you know its all going to fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment