Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How we spent our 4th & this bag is killing me

God bless America! My sister brought me "Get Well Soon" Sprinkles cupcakes.
On 4th of July we went to our neighborhood park. They have a great 4th of July party with kettle corn and games. Even a bike/pet parade.

Brave F.W. I couldn't believe how fast he climbed the wall! He said it was easy getting up. Climbing down was the hard part.

Little D on the monkey bridge. He wanted to do it all on his own.

This bag is killing me. I really want to finish this. I went wrong putting the sides of the bag together. Once I realized I messed up I was to far along. I felt I had to keep trucking ahead. I need to add the straps and connect the lining. However I am not really following the pattern now. I just need 2 hours of silence and I think I could finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment