Monday, June 18, 2012

Hair Rut

growing my hair out after a VERY short haircut


My Posh Bob @my sister's wedding 2007
Growing out the Bob with Baby D

Red
Banging Brown blow out
Blonde-ish thick hair
 I am in a major hair rut. Blah! My hair has gotten long and it just sits there. I grew out my bangs. I've been brown, red and yellow. I kinda want to go short again but I am not sure if it looks good. I want a haircut that complements the shape of my face. Most days my hair is in a ponytail or bun. I had a hard time finding pics of my hair because I'm wearing a hat in lots of my pictures.
In NC with my oldest niece and F.W.
Side braid is my go to style lately.
Below are hairstyles I like. My hair is THICK. I am not sure what to do with it. What hair styles do you like? Who are your hair icons? Any suggestions??



This looks so summer cool. No fuss


1 comment:

  1. I say yes do it! But... trust your stylist!! Hint hint! I love third from bottom!

    ReplyDelete